Monday, June 1, 2009

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda part 3

1974-1987 Chevy, GMC pickup






If I could get one vehicle that I used to own back, it would definatly be my 1980 Chevy C-10. I got this truck back in 1998 when I was about 20 years old and I loved it. It only had a 305 engine, but man I ran that thing. I had my 1st ever aftermarket sound system in there. Nothing big, a pair of 6x9's and a pair of 6.5" speackers with an amp and a CD player. It wasn't a lot but it was enough. Hoever, i wasn't a very attentive driver and i smashed it up. I got it fixed, and my pops smashed it up. He got it fixed, and then some guy ran a stop sign and totaled it. Today these trucks are superpopular and you see them at all of the car shows, hooked up all kinds of ways. If I had it again today I don't know what I would do to it, but I'm sure it would be fun.

No comments: