Thursday, June 18, 2009

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda part 8

1973-1991 Chevy and GMC Suburban




This is the final Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda post, primarily because my last vehicle, worthy of putting any money in, was a 1988 GMC Suburban. I put more money into this truck than any other vehicle thus far. I had a nice blue paint job with a roll pan in the back, a nice system with subwoofers, and tinted windows. Nothing major, but it stood out, and it was nice if I do says so my self. It was my first 350 engine, all my other cars had been 305's. I put some flowmasters on it and it had a nice sound. However, the years started to catch up with it and it was getting to be time to replace a lot of stuff and being that I was about to get married I couldn't really justify spending the money on it, so I had to sell it. However, my baby brother has purchased a similar Suburban to the one I had, so maybe this will be the vehicle that will get over the customizing hump that we have been unable to get over all these years. If not, we can always just look at other people's cars and imagine.

No comments: